Saturday, June 25, 2011

So we visit the 'other kingdom'

Well, we visited the 'other kingdom' a few days ago. Of course, I was quite distracted by the impeccable greenery. 038The-mouse-who-must-not-be-named really knows how to do beautiful gardening. They must spend a fortune on plants. And the biggest mystery: the gardeners are never ever in sight. When do they work? At night?

I finally got a shot of this espalier.039 I've always admired how well they were bonsaied into forming this pattern.040

A glimpse of color.041

Tucked away from a busy pathway, these succulents thrive.
048
My camera battery ran out of juice, drats, when I came upon the veggie-filled Tomorrowland landscape and got excited over the geometrically arranged basil, rosemary, lavender, lettuce, and kale. Sorry. I'll get the photos next time.

042

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...