Thursday, May 10, 2012

Green tomatoes

I've got tomatoes developing on nearly every tomato plant. The one exception is Pineapple, which seems to be just flowering now. This one is most definitely NOT a cooler climate tolerant tomato and represents my little experiment for trying to grow a regular tomato in a cooler climate. To help them, I did plant them in the sunniest warmest parts of my plot. We'll see if we get any fruit at all because in a month or two, we will get the coastal fog flowing in around noon time. And, of course, this doesn't make for optimum tomato growing.

Sungold Photobucket

Black Krim

Photobucket

More Black Krim Photobucket

Momotaro

Photobucket

Sungold on my balcony (in a pot) Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...